Commercial Real Estate Broker, Retail
First Capital Advisors, LLC (FCA) is a private real estate company that focuses on owning, operating and acquiring real estate assets throughout the United States. Established in 2013 in a partnership with First Trust Portfolios, FCA has quickly grown with offices in suburban Chicago, Ill. and Austin, Texas. With a third-generation real estate CEO and our unique business approach on forging long-lasting relationships with developers, brokers, tenants, and investors, FCA has real estate assets in 9 states valued at approximately $250 million.
First Capital Advisors was founded in 2013 by Christopher J. Pope and is an affiliate of First Trust Portfolios, a financial services firm founded in 1991. Presently seeking qualified candidates for our suburban Chicago office that are motivated self-starters, detailed-oriented and fit the specified job description below. The Commercial Real Estate Broker, Retail is responsible for starting up the retail brokerage division of FCA.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
BS Degree in business, finance or real estate (preferred, but not required) with a minimum of 5 years of experience in retail commercial real estate brokerage and have a valid real estate license. Must possess an entrepreneurial mindset with a high degree of self-discipline and initiative. The experiential foundation necessary to perform well within this position includes: working within CRM systems and CoStar; prior experience leasing retail space and closing transactions; strategic planning and organizational skills; interpersonal skills and a knack for establishing relationships; strong verbal communication and telephone skills necessary; proven track record in the retail brokerage industry; and have an established client base.
- Build an internal leasing practice at FCA – take the lead on leasing vacant space within our five shopping centers
- Build a 3rd party leasing brokerage practice – provide landlord representation and tenant representation to outside parties
- Continuously search for new business – adding new tenants to our roster and expand our client base in our territories
- Originate and negotiate leases and contracts
- Analyze existing centers’ retailers to fill spaces with tenants that strengthen merchandising mix
- Prepares, analyzes, and presents leasing activity reports to landlords
- Use market research, marketing materials, forecasts and projections to put together strategic site selection packages for client tours
- Extensive cold calling and canvassing of all relevant market segments
- Follow real estate industry guidelines, policies, and procedures
First Capital Advisors, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com